Subscriber Services
Weather

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Game day against the Bears

I really think the Dolphins have a chance today. Really!

The Bears offense doesn't impress me and I think the Dolphins match up well against them up front.

Don't ask me about how Miami's offense matches up against Chicago's defense. I rather not think about that nightmare.

Anyway, here are your inactives for the day: Daunte Culpepper, Derrick Pope, Fred Evans, Joe Berger, Tim Massaquoi, Kevin Vickerson, Dan Wilkinson, and Marcus Vick as the third QB.

Travis Daniels is active but Andre Goodman will start. It's interesting that Jeff Zgonina is active ahead of Wilkinson. And the fact Culpepper continues to be inactive continues to suggest he's eventually headed to IR.

Let me know what you think about the game at halftime and afterward. I'll give you my thoughts later.

8 Comments:

Blogger NYdolfan84 said...

Great effort so far...If we can protect the ball we have a good shot at pulling this out. Too many drops still, but I won't complain. I'm so happy that Taylor has made me eat my words. He may have lost a step, but I'm still glad he's on our side! How about Saban's scheme of dropping him in coverage? It paid off this time. I think the game plan has been good on both sides of the ball, and Joey would look even better if the drops didn't happen. I hope the secondary can keep Berrian and Muhammad under wraps. GO PHINS!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing what happens when you keep giving it to your running back.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

SWEET

4:39 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best game by the Dolphins secondary this year. Hurray for Jason Allen!With that said, the front seven played even better. Here we go self-respect, here we go!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not get too exhuberent here. Yes it was a win against an undefeated team but there are still some flaws in the Fins' game:dropped passes, inaccuracy of J.H., too many INTs, too many penalties. This W is on the D with the turnovers and the O-line+R.B. Let's hope Mularkey keeps it going.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally- Now everyone shut up!
This is the example I've been waiting for all year. The Dolphins beat a team that has a lot going for it. They played a complete game in all 3 phases and took home a "W". Harrington isn't Peyton Manning, but he's serviceable. The defense is tough, when they play on the same page. The secondary played well aganst a good team. This is a true example of a team win. Ronnie Brown had a great game. Jason Taylor had a great game. People have questioned a lot of Saban's moves all year and they showed up on Sunday and silenced their critics. So can we please shut up and let them play? This means you Kooch!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been highly critical of Ronnie Brown and his pitiful performances. So let me congratulate him for yesterday's game. If the type of game he had yesterday can prove to be the rule rather than the exception, the team's ground game will be just fine.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home